An Event Everyone Will Remember
From large scale productions, to smaller, intimate gatherings, Elaine has the ability to plan and produce memorable events. Her 25+ years of experience across multiple industries has led to successful conventions, conferences, fundraisers, and more.
Whether you are starting from scratch or need help putting the final touches together, Elaine can help at any stage. Along with the traditional offerings of an event planner (i.e., visiting venues, booking speakers, hiring photographers/videographers, coordinating vendors), Elaine offers:
- Strategic Planning: Starting with a discovery session to understand the vision and purpose of the event, Elaine asks important questions and leads brainstorms to get the ideas flowing.
- Concepting: Elaine takes on everything from theme development to branding, story boarding, entertainment options, speakers, and décor to ensure the event has a singular vision and mission.
- Creative Direction: Elaine helps narrow down the details, from the specific types of speeches, awards, and opening and closing ceremonies. Final decisions on décor and coordination with the production company will ensure the look and feel of the event is on brand.
- Content Development: Taking a deeper diver into the messaging and marketing of the event, Elaine can help conceptualize and write speeches, presentations, and breakout sessions.
- Experiential Entertainment: Booking bands, DJs, comedians, actors, etc. Elaine can also help manage contract negotiation and rider implementation. As a singer-song writer herself, Elaine can write and produce original songs, jingles, and performances for your event.
People get invited to multiple events a year and hundreds of events throughout their lifetime. If you want yours to stand out and be successful, Elaine can help create an experience that everyone will remember.